Finally got around to grinding up some of the goodies I've picked up over the past month. I've got a nagging chest cold that's just been a bitch; it's had me so laid up I don't even think of wanting to get out fishing. That just ain't right.
The materials layout. Like my mentor Singlebarbed, I like to work with a composite of colors to compose a blend in a particular shade. I was shooting for rust and began with a cocktail of fibers and colors. There were four different shades of brown, rust, black, orange, red, two types of angelina, copper twinkle trim, and some kitty fur. Should make for some killer crawdaddy bodies.
I also mixed up an ectoplasm green for those nasty caddis bombs I call nymphs. I added some green antron and a different shaded green of acrylic, three types of angelina, pearl twinkle trim, and kitty fur. Almost looks like my phlegm.
Now If I can only muster up enough mojo to get over to the vise... *cough*