Do It Yourself lanyard for a Loon Outdoors Nip N' Sip 2.0
1. Cut a six inch piece off of an old fly line. You can use the shooting head or the smaller diameter running line depending on your size preference.
2. Thread one end of the fly line through lanyard hole.
3. Make an overhand loop and cinch the knot.
4. Trim both tag ends of the fly line.
5. Liberally apply Loon Outdoors UV Wader Repair or UV Knot Sense to the knot.
6. Zap with UV Mega Light for 10 to 15 seconds or expose to sunlight.
7. Attach lanyard to vest, pack, etcetera, as desired.
8. Be awesome.
Note: for heavy duty items, you can substitute 550 Type III paracord as lanyard material